Frequently Asked Questions
What are your general policies?
- Each player will have their own set of clubs.
- Each player will begin on the first tee unless otherwise notified by professional staff.
- No personal alcohol or coolers.
- Rainchecks will be issued if the course becomes unplayable and will be issued based on the number of holes completed.
- Any guest or rider accompanying golfers on the course must pay a golf cart fee & wear appropriate golf attire.
Do you offer food and drinks?
Our clubhouse is equipped with a full service bar & grill and is open for lunch and dinner daily.
Are walk-ups welcome?
Kahler Glen is a daily fee course. We do welcome walk-ups, but encourage all golfers to call ahead and reserve tee times. All play is subject to availability.
How long is the course?
Kahler Glen is an 18-hole, par-70 golf course. There are 3 different sets of tee boxes that allow the course to play anywhere from 4703 - 5893 yards in length.
What should I wear?
It is recommended that guests wear appropriate golf attire. Collared shirts are preferred. Please do not wear t-shirts, cut-off jeans or shirt, bathing suits or clothing of inappropriate lengths.
Does the course have a practice facility?
Yes: we have an aqua driving range with floating target greens as well as a large putting green beside our Pro Shop.
Where is Kahler Glen Golf & Ski Resort?
We are located at 20700 Clubhouse Drive, Leavenworth, WA 98826. Directions can be found here or by using the map below: